Are you a conscious shopper or someone who buys things on an impulse?
We live at a time when we are bombarded with hundreds of advertisements everywhere we turn; at a time when it is so easy to become a victim of consumerism and end up cluttering our life with stuff we don’t really need.
Here are some questions to ask yourself before pulling out your wallet to buy a product:
- Will it add real value to my life?
- Did the making of it cause harm to animals or the planet?
- Is it of high quality?
- Will it contribute to my personal growth?
- Am I buying it just to fill an emotional void?
- Will I really make good use of it?
- Do I really need it?
If you are happy with the answers you gave yourself, make the purchase.
If not, hold off.
You will be better off without it.