Many women, especially in the West, experience significant physical discomfort during menstruation. The pain, centered in the lower abdomen, is often so severe that it radiates to the thighs and lower back. This condition is medically known as dysmenorrhea.
The term dysmenorrhea comes from the Greek words, “dys” meaning “difficult,” “meno” meaning “month,” and “rrhea” meaning “flow.” Therefore, dysmenorrhea can be literally translated as “difficult monthly flow.”
Due to the fact that the…
- Ask Akin Anything Ask Akin any question you have and receive a guaranteed response within 48 hours. There is no limit to how many questions you can ask.
- Members-Only Tips & Insights Gain instant access to Akin’s highly practical, life-transforming tips and insights, which are posted regularly.
- ‘75 Therapeutic Juices for Specific Health Conditions’ eBook Gain instant access to Akin’s popular eBook featuring juice recipes for 20+ common health conditions.
- 50% OFF All Akin’s Holistic Guides & Protocols Get any of Akin’s holistic guides and protocols for $14 (reg. price $29), including Holistic Herbal Protocol for Herpes, Heal Your Eyesight, Heal Uterine Fibroids, Heal Your Thyroid, and Life-Force Energy.
- Private Community Get access to a private forum wherein you can interact with Akin, ask questions, engage in interesting discussions, share your thoughts and journey, and bond with other individuals committed to learning, growing, and healing.